Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sat...

Somehow dearie seems pleased that I showed up @ the chalet for her fren's bdae. And her frens damn cute..eh i mean interesting. The bdae gal (Shuwen) somehow seem to know who I am...(I think dearie told her or sth). And her frens damn funny, they were like "Orh...." while I was still having that blur look and blushing away the whole night...

Anyway it's been a nice and sweet night and thank god that everything's alright already...
Miss u lots!


Thanks lots for the voodoo doll!! So sweet of u to get that to help me 加油 for my upcoming exams. =)

On a side note, 'playing' block catching @ 1am while just trying to look for someone isn't very fun, especially for old folks like me.


Had leg cramp while doing so. And almost fell off the stairs, of cos..=(

Meanwhile, had a scar or something lidat burst open while having the search ops.
No wonder I felt blood while touching my head...

P.S. That's my sis's hand and she's taking the foto while applying medication.

Damn, that sucks...

Labels: ,

3 MoOeD~!!

At 1:19 pm, May 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like a pimple to me...juz don't scratch it too much in case it's infected or something...tc

 
At 12:42 am, May 08, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

serendipity> thanks gal! hmmm not blogging anytime soon?? we all miss u!

 
At 2:32 pm, May 08, 2007, Blogger None said...

ouch. that looks ouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home