Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Overwhelmed

Right now, I'm overwhelmed with tons of stuff...
Namely assignments due next week, meetings on the eve of the deadline, recce of the quay during the weekend, a test tomorrow, some nonsense here & there to read up for my course, and of cos, to find & confirm a safety boat. (How the heck u expect me to find a blardy boat?!)
And on top of these, movie dates with gals friends and social events.
And the last thing I need now is something to add on to my to-do list. Bah.

On a sidenote, perhaps u're right, YuNz YuNz ah yee.
I do need some care & concern, & perhaps even love right now.
Sometimes I just felt like Terrence Cao from the 9pm ch8 show.
Honest, sincere, dumb dumb & most of all, gullible.
No wonder they say 肥牛好杀...
Meanwhile new song by Anna Tsuchiya inspi' NANA, LUCY.
moody songs for moody days.

Labels: , ,

2 MoOeD~!!

At 12:33 am, June 29, 2007, Blogger angel said...

yeah lor. U damn ah high!

 
At 1:23 am, June 29, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

joelle> yah lah yah lah.
u smart i stupid, can?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home