Monday, June 11, 2007

Brand's Sudoku Finals @ NLB

Bah. Ok I didn't made it into the Championship Decider round cos I fumbled in the 2nd and din manage to make a comeback in the 3rd.
But hey! At least I manage to get some points in the 1st round and stay on the chart k?
(At least I have my name up there. Some din even manage to clinch a point at all.)

Anyway here's the results...

The hot favourites were Jonathan Seow & Tan Jia Cheng, who were 1st & 2nd respectively in the playoff round and had previously encountered each other in a past Sudoku competition.
Cheryl, Ong Kim Lin & Darwin were considered the underdogs, especially Ong & Darwin who only made it cos of their performance in the 3rd round that changed the entire scenario.

Unfortunately, I wonder what the heck happened during the championship decider round.


Jia Cheng finished 1st instead, followed by Cheryl & Ong Kim Lin, and lastly Jon & Darwin.
However, speed isn't exactly the key...

& of cos, Mr Ong won if U folks din know. (Read the news lah idiots!!!)
1st Runner-up was Darwin & 2nd Runner-up Jia Cheng.

As for me? I only walked away with a stupid mini-hamper...

(6x chicken essence & 6x bird nest enough meh?? -bleh-)

Anyway it was freaking dumb of them to keep all 25 other finalists at their seats while those 5 were doing the puzzle.
The audiences have screens showing them what's happening, but we're sitting there like dummies.
At least give us the quiz to try so we know how hard it is lah. DUH!~!

Bleh, oh well...
Meanwhile...I'm feeling really tired over alot of things...
The quiz on Sat & Sun, the 4 hr+ queuing for donuts and various other...
Sometimes stupidity has taken the better of me...
Sometimes logic fails to kick in and stop me...

And I wonder why.
No wonder they say Love is a farking screwed up nonsense blind.

Labels: , , ,

2 MoOeD~!!

At 11:16 am, June 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think being a finalist is pretty great, too. Congrats! :)

 
At 1:38 pm, June 12, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

QY> but if get into championship decider, that would mean...
more chicken essence!!!
and top 3?? upsize from 0.1k to 2k upwards in terms of prize $$...
hurhurhur...
ok sorry i very materialistic. =P
$_$

 

Post a Comment

<< Home