Thursday, August 18, 2011

Uncertainty

With each passing day, I'm feeling the heat of my new role.
Now that I'm a senior, I can no longer feign ignorance of many tasks, nor can I pretend not to care about the engagement.

This is the moment when all hell broke loose, and I start to have to deal with many administrative matters such as:
1) arranging for planning meeting & initial client meetings,
2) liasing with partner's secretaries to meet the partners,
3) talking with CFOs and CEOs and head of departments (oh wait, I already did some of these),
4) booking slaves staff on engagement & manage manpower requirements
5) and all other random shit.

All this while multi-managing several engagements at the same time. Little wonders why I'm getting the jitter.
Unfortunately, all these piles on and stresses me out prematurely.

I need a beer. Like.right.now.
Meanwhile, let's aim to cap OT hours for the FY under 100hrs...

2 MoOeD~!!

At 12:20 pm, September 28, 2011, Blogger Jennifer said...

lol. Just hold on. Your stress threshold will increase and you will be able to tolerate more sillyness.

 
At 5:38 pm, October 07, 2013, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.Best advertising Agency in the world | advertising agencies in Lahore | advertising agencies in Karachi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home