Saturday, May 21, 2011

Inertia

Truth be told, I just want to sit around in my singlet and boxer shorts, and do nothing.
The inertia was simply too great. A couple of months ago when liquidblade briefly came back online, I contemplated retrieving and porting old entries over back to blogspot. I didn't.

Fast-forward to now, liquidblade is kind of dead now. If there's anyone to blame, it would probably be myself. A certain senior told me that I should have done so, as it is a reflection of myself and the growth I've experienced, the experiences I've been through.

Sometimes, escapism takes over the driver seat and all things spirals out of control. Right now, I am escaping from these problems.

2 MoOeD~!!

At 7:37 pm, October 10, 2011, Blogger lati6 said...

THis is nice blog,check mine if you want :)
http://laughpack.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:12 am, April 17, 2012, Anonymous Anaxa said...

Nice blog! Appropriate adventure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home