Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MEME: 10 things that make me happy

Courtesy of Jas not who tagged me with her menses..YUCKS! meme.
So basically "Just list 10 things that make you happy on a regular basis. Hence, pay raises that typically come once a year won’t count. These are things that make you smile at least once a week…"

So here's the 10 things, not in any freaking order... (lazy to prioritise...)
1. Sleeping. MooMoo needs to zzz to be happy
2. Drinking. 1 glass a day keeps the Heart Attack away...
3. When folks say hi to me even though I don't bump into them oftenly. [esp. so at nightspots]
4. Babe-watching in school...
5. Encounter with cute stuff
6. Happy Meal! Helping others
7. Lazing ard doing nothing..
8. Food. Subsistence precedes all other nonsense.
9. NIL
10. NIL

Thou shall not tag others cos everyone probably done it alr.
besides, I can't think of 10 things oso.
Aku not so happening + happy + god-knows-what-other nonsense. lalala...

1 MoOeD~!!

At 11:23 am, January 16, 2008, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

I help u think of 2 more..

9. Taking pics with babes..
10. Seeing babes get drunk..

Okie okie? ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home