Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wishlist 2007

With exams loaming around the corner, procrastination and reluctance have began to set its evil claws on me...
Even so, there's no reason NOT to come up with a crappy wishlist for this year...

Thus as follows, a stupid and simple wishlist for the stupid and simple cow.
Simplicity is Bliss.

1) NTUC vouchers - I too need retail therapy in the form of grocery shopping k?! tibits and drinks! hurhurhur..
2) Popular/Kino/Borders vouchers - every now and then I could use a good book + LOTS of stationaries...
3) A McD treat - I could use a Happy Meal... (Don't KOPE THE TOY!)
4) Simple wishings - It's just so simple. Simplicity is bliss, remember?
5) Cold Hard Cash - "Money Money Money...It's so easy..."

Meanwhile, I've been contemplating whether to celebrate at MoS this year.
With FOR factors being the MoS membership + members bdae package (2 bottles + 1 champagne) and AGAINST factors being the resource constraint (I busted my budget at Zouk the other day) + exams on the 5th & 12th Dec, it's really hard to decide if to go ahead with any plans or whether to even go ahead at all...
Despite this, I really wanted a nice gathering...

Labels:

1 MoOeD~!!

At 9:53 am, November 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i book kino vouchers k? :)

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home