Friday, October 26, 2007

Sick, Morale, Motivation...

Repeat after me:
Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger...
Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger...
Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger...
...
DAMN...It must have been the biggest goddamn fallacy present evar.
Been down with consistent bouts of heaty-ness & nosebleed.
Not to miss out, that annoying pain in da eye & the aching pain in the left elbow.
I think my elbow plays tennis now... ('ha ha ha'...bah. but it does have hints of aches and pain)

On a side note, things are pretty much better now with the eyes.
Vision hours are significantly longer without as much side-effects (migranes, irritations, dryness, etc).
But the right eye's still having problem with activation. bah.

Guess I'll check with the cute nurses doc what's wrong during the checkup later...

Labels: ,

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home