Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Slack slack

Just back from airport. The asshats are off for hols in Spitzland China.
More updates in N hr. Where N is a subset of all rational numbers, ranging from 0 to infinite.

Anyway, I realise I will auto enter 'stoning' mode while driving to maximise visual feedback.
As a result, I ended up flooring till 140 before I realise what I was doing.
And the sudden appearance of cabs ain't helping in reaching 150.

& the cursed music that was playing? 非你莫属 by Tank.
I swear the Demon Lord must be hoping to drag me down to accompany him...
(If u dun get the Demon Lord nonsense, go watch NANA.)

Perhaps it's high time I invest in myself.
Get a DS Lite or Ipod. So that at least I dun feel so Robert for indulging in myself.

Labels:

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home