Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Four Meme *updated*

Courtesy of Sheylara aka Qiaoyun aka "唐老师" who tagged me gave me more homework to do...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Fishmonger Deliveryman (for that brief stint at TK's)
2) Soldier (all SG guys sure will be 1)
3) Admin clerk
4) Driver

Four places I have lived:
1-4) Singapore (bah. i ish frog cow in the well)
1) Balestier/Toa Payoh (Depending on how u actually classify it)
2) Pulau Tekong (for a gd 3 mths)
3) Seletar Camp, Picadilly Road (for a gd 1.5, 2 yrs)
4) Sembawang Camp (for a gd 1mth+)


Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Yunnan, China
2) Taipei, Taiwan
3) Bangkok, Thailand
4) Malaysia, truly Asia land of cheap pirated DVDs

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Sashimi (preferably salmon, swordfish, etc)
2) B&J's ice creams
3) Chicken cutlet (well fried, not too soggy or whatsoever)
4) Cha Soba, for it's simple yet nice. Just like me.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Home, cos that's where my bed ish. zzzzz... (no shit)
2) Shilin night market, cos there's where there's lots of good food
3) Egypt, so that I can enjoy the marvel of the Egyptian pyramids.
4) Jurong West, for obvious reasons lest I tio whacked.

Four friends I would like to tag:
1) Nadia aka Nadnut
2) Kingmeng aka KM the ah meng
3) Rational Neurotic
4) Jolin aka Missy

Labels:

2 MoOeD~!!

At 9:02 pm, July 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good boy! Hand up your homework very fast! Hahaha. Didn't know you work for TK before. He got bully you or not? :P

 
At 10:49 pm, July 12, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

qy> yah... quite ok.. =)
although abit out of the way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home