Sunday, July 29, 2007

10 weird habits meme

Since r3gular tagged me, i'll be nice and do it...

Rules of the game :
**Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
**People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
**At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I like to - heck care about things when they turn bad. (Told YA i got a sucky attitude.)
2. I am allowed - to do any freaking thing I want as long as I dun need to make compensation for any damages.
3. My favourite part of my body is - nothing. (All chui alr. even the face.)
4. If i could fix one part of my human body - my 1.5 mths belly...
5. I hate - hypocrites and people who are mean and inconsiderate.
6. If I could date a female celebrity, I would date - Namie Amuro. 33t.
7. If i could date a male celebrity, it’s - FARK U & ur male celebrity. I'm not gay.
8. I’m attracted to - gals who are sweet and cute, yet mature enough to display an understanding of issues and caring enough to make a difference to things. (that ain't alot to ask, izzit?)
9. I hate it - when people don't get my pt. (then again, people always don't. maybe i think too abstract or sophisticated.)
10. I prefer to sleep - till whenever I feel like waking up. Or till some cute gal who's cuddling me wakes up. (no furong jie pls. thx)

6 persons chosen to do this are:
No one. I'm not in the farking mood to tag anyone. Period.
Now buzz off.

Labels:

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home