Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pursuit of Happiness


Pursuit of Happiness is about the true story of Chris Gardner (Will Smith), who struggled to make ends meet in the family. A series of unfortunate events occurred and eventually his wife left, leaving him to take care of his 5-yr old son.

So happens that there was a chance for him to take on an internship at a prestigious stock brokerage firm, but there's no pay and only 1 in a class of 20 will eventually get the job. However for the sake of a potential promising future, he took on the internship while still selling products from his previous sales job.

Well as most typical unlucky streak would be like, shit happens whenever things are heading for the better side of the deal. That brought him to the lowest point, such that he HAD to even sleep in the toilet of the railway station.

However, eventually despite all the hardship and obstacles and challenges, he eventually manage to achieve what he setted out to do.

All in all, an inspirational, touching and encouraging show, especially for dimwits like me in my line of specialization (cos we dun last long), who needs lots of motivation .
I'll give it 5 out of 5 stars, + 1 more bonus star... =D

I guess the most inspirational sentence in the show would be:
"Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something...You got a dream, you gotta protect it...if you want something, go get it. Period." - Chris Gardner




Right now... I am pursuiting my happiness...
Or perhaps, I had already...
Or had I not?

Well...I guess... that's the critical question 1 has to pop...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home