Tuesday, March 20, 2007

6 Weird Sh*t Memes..

Ok got tagged by rainne to do this weird meme, so here goes...
-wonders what will happen if i dun do...-

These are the rules:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) I die die must have veggie in my meals...
To the extent if I don't eat, will have withdrawal...

2) I got a love-hate relationship with alcohol...
Only I'm crazy enough to drink while having gastric and continue doing so even though got burning sensation in the stomach.

3) I is shy...-blush- (他妈的,林伯害羞不可以,是不是?)
in fact, very shy in front of strangers...

4) Somehow, I'm damn interested in OLs (Office Ladies) for some reason even I can't explain..

5) I keep drinking in school, even though there's so many nicer watering holes around the place. Dunno why.

6) I love eating celery... Dunno why oso... Seems that alot of ppl hate this oso...

So I'll be tagging 6 poor fellows nice folks to do it....
Jie Yi
Kai Kit
Misty Star
Joelle ah yee
Ah Meng
Missy!!

2 MoOeD~!!

At 11:15 pm, March 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kns la. those that you tagged I already tagged liao (KM, Starmist, nadnut). joelle got tagged by mb.

 
At 1:41 am, March 21, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

rn> nvm lah. no fish prawn oso gd lah.
make do la k?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home