Monday, February 12, 2007

CNY Plans...

It's been a hectic 6 weeks+ worth of sch shit, as I deal to handle lots of things, namely:
projects (although it's unfortunate that my grp's been scheduled for presentation in the later weeks),
assignments (it's kinda hard to wriggle your way out of these),
relationships (high-lows occur all the time when dealing with different folks),
and of cos, myself. (needless to say, the weakest link)
Afterall just like any other person, you are your own greatest enemy.

Time management, i do need.
Homeworks, i need not.

As such, the plans for this and next week will be as such...
- start sychro-ing my mp3s since they're all in a mess...
- start reviewing plans for the next couple of mths
- review all existing projects and operations underway.

It's been a nonsensical semester I guess, but let's just hope things can be better, yeah?

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home