Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tax UR 死人头~!!!!

Damn, it certain feels good removing that pain in the ass, considering the paper feels like FA + MA + Biz Law + Co. Law.

No doubt the paper was rather easy, yet I feel jaded, shagged, disappointed.
Cos I freaking screwed up the 1st 2 qns (55 marks)? perhaps. Or cos I am dumb enough to forget about the dividends, the interest and not to forget, that damn 'tax deducted at source'??

OH WAIT! Don't forget that GST and Capital Allowances, which I promptly forgot about. DARNS.

Oh well, 2 more days to rest, and pump up before IPPT...
I want that $200!!! =P

Meanwhile, fun fun and MORE FUN! =P

2 MoOeD~!!

At 2:15 pm, December 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love tax and it's even better when i'm not paying them.

:P

 
At 8:36 pm, December 07, 2006, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

sunshin3> how come?? u earn less than $20,000?
or you having so much personal relief???
or...-GULP- U bo report tax?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home