Saturday, November 18, 2006

Solitary lives and the Eagles...


Just in case you don't know...
Eagles are highly solitary creatures that don't really like to have the company of others.
Or do they? Well I don't know. Perhaps it's for the safety of their hatchlings, or it's for some other reasons, but I have no idea.

Anyway, what most people have an idea of about them is, they certainly build nests high up in the cliffs and they definitely are high up there in the air.

Which reminds me of a demotivation poster from Despair.com.


Right now, I feel like the eagle up there in the air, like in the foto.
Then again, I think this probably only will last till the exams or the beginning of next sem.
Or even until my tax paper. =(
Doing too well and not putting in any damn effort at all (all last min 1!) certainly puts me on shaky grounds, although I guess that's pretty much luck at work too.
(TMD, Sleague & EPL oso not so lucky...kns~!)

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home