Monday, November 13, 2006

Ready, Set, Go...

Guess all it is well and ready for Thurs...
Went back to settle the drinks issue and was shocked/surprised in both a nice and not so nice way.
The gals know me... and my name somemore. Jialat.
I only thought the elder sister who's always there to run the place would know me. Now even the younger sister Shermeen also knows.
Must had been the result of being there too often.

But then hor, where got often? Every thurs after class only what. + 1 friday before Ikoi.
Besides, I missed 1 or 2 weeks due to presentation and the stupid illness.
So where got often?!?!? *RAWRrrMOooOOOoO~!!!!

Anyway all's prep for Thurs, so guess we all can chill out and nua/slack/relac @ Frujch huh...

On a sidenote, DAMN the PAPsgovt for raising the GST to 7%. DO U KNOW MUCH SHIT WORK FOR ACCOUNTANTS THAT IS?! (ok actually not alot)
I bet $100 that 4, 5 years down the road, some idiots' gonna vote for PAP again when they announce another progress package.

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home