Sunday, October 08, 2006

Adversity, Loneliness, Void...


"That Which Does Not Kill Me Postpones The Inevitable"

How true, How Ironic...

I have been wondering this few days....
- Why I always feel thirsty and crave for more when I drink, even though I shldn't be starting on it at all?
- Why do I feel happy while drinking, but only for a short while before feeling damn sad...?
- Why do I even start drinking at all...?
- For what purpose am I drinking...?

Life kind of sucks when you don't know your purpose in life, and yet you're heading around blindly.
On a side note, I wonder how come Jie Yi's friend happened to be so-&-so's friend..So weird..
Must be the beer acting up on me, I think. heee...

1 MoOeD~!!

At 9:13 pm, October 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. Don't fret.... the truth is that life sucks more when you have a purpose in life but no matter how hard you try, you can't achieve it. :P It's really nice also to have no purpose and just enjoy the simple things in life a day at at time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home