Thursday, August 17, 2006

Timetable Woes...

Finally after much waiting, the timetable's out...
But then....
HOW COME MY TIMETABLE SO SUCKY?!?!?!

timetable 1
And this is before mid Oct comes lor...
Notice the no. of morning classes?
My ACCA class's on tues night, meaning I'll have a hard time waking up for Wed's class... =(

And when mid Oct comes....
timetable 2
Ta-da... Full force OT from Tues to Wed...
Not to mention, Thur to Fri's a killer too, though thur's class ends at 5 and that's a real relief...

As for the exam, they are actually quite 'nice' to leave my birthday intact wor...
timetable 3

But what's the DAMN point when I got exams before and after my bdae?!?!
ACCA tax exam's on Dec 6th! FARK...

This is sooooo screwed...
I don't think I'll take 2.4 anytime soon... =(

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home