Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time, Change, Revolution...

It's be 2 years already, haven't it?
Or rather, 1/2 month more to Sept 4th...

I wonder, compared to back then, how much everyone has changed...
Perhaps, I haven't changed at all for the better or worse.
But have you???

Conflicting emotions of various natures are revolutionising my beliefs and thoughts, as such I no longer hold faith in anything...
Or rather, I dare not, for they are material and merely objects of human desire.

As described in Mintzberg's hierarchy of needs, self-achievement & self-actualisation is the top and foremost need of human that is seldom fulfilled or even actualised as other desires clouded our vision and prevents us from seeing these.
Am I craving for these right now, or am I just like the rest, a mere part of the mindless herd?

Self-exploration, Self-reflection & post-mortems can only do so much in identifying problems.
Identifying is one thing, and carrying out of actions is another.
As so is the concept of "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"...

Perhaps, I'll just do fine to stay inert, instead of trying out new things and risking undue risks and pressure...
Afterall, life's never about taking chances, but rather more of making educated decisions...
So screw the "Sharing is Caring", and have everything to yourself to enjoy...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home