Saturday, August 26, 2006

Life, Studying, Blogging...

Somehow, life seems to go by much faster (in fact, zoomed past WAY faster) when you get into the full-time studying, leaving you with little time for anything else.
For this so-called 1st week of school, I went back even though I only had a 4-day week, and stayed till literally nightfall before I went home...
Sucky shit, shitty sucky shit, WELL welcome to reality asshats...

So much for the often-misused overstatement that A's is more difficult than uni... KNN, NBCB...

In fact, time's such a precious commodity to me now that I hardly had any to spare for reading the newspapers. Or to catch up on those pirated china-import korean dramas.
As such I was damn glad when I actually had time to read the papers.

As for blogging? Let's just say the novelty comes and hit you right in the face every now and then. Now being in a much bigger community, it's hard to be discreet and say something that doesn't stir trouble of any kind.
It's just the same as me assembling gundams as a pastime. I started when I was 7 or 8, stopped about 10, 11, and started again in sec sch, stopping before resuming again in JC and stuff lidat.
It's a rather reiterative process of on/off, where I don't exactly see a clear path with it into the future... (IE. I can't see myself going into the future still doing this..)

Not that I see myself with a future involving blogging or anything else...
Right now, I just wanna... relax...

And stop being annoying and keep asking/replying the same damn questions others asked already, would U IS students?
Gets on my GOD-DAMN NERVES U KNOW!!!
-bish bish bish-

And mai probe into my private life k? Nothing special...
Besides, I'm pretty much into selective amnesia nowadays...
YOU GOT PRESSURE, I GOT PRESSURE, K?!?! =P

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home