Saturday, August 05, 2006

In Sync, Harmonised...

If there's someone I'm thinking of now, that'll probably be alien brudder Fey I guess...
There's something he said that carries lots of depth, and stays with me for a really long time...

I remembered he mention something about r/s, about being happy with yourself before you can truly be happy with someone else.
And not to forget, that someone else is not someone to complement or complete you, but to enhance you instead when u're already completed.
Or in IT terms, perfective maintenance... =)

Life has been pretty much the same for me, as I go thru the usual routines of corrective and adaptive maintenance, while trying to fine-tune myself for reality.
It's been a heartwrecking process every now and then, and thus life really could use some new injection some time soon...
I just wonder when will such a thing come...

Or perhaps, I'm not ready for reality afterall...?

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home