Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Becoming Royston...


Fotos courtesy of Sassyjan.. =P

Do hop over to http://www.becomingroyston.com and catch the videos...
It's really nice...

As mentioned in the synopsis, the film is about "Self exploration, discovery and liberation, which explores relationships between people, conflicts, insecurities, hopes and dreams, you and me".

Personally, I thought part 1 & 2's more of family disputes and growing up, until part 3~5 came along...
Part 3 & 4 was nice I felt, as it develops the character's personality more, and let us in on the sweet and nice side of him.
The gal's cute too, though in part 5 she's being quite the bitch there.. (Still, so kaiwaii!!!)

In a way, I had this furry & nice feeling within, that makes me wanna try new things, step out of my comfort zone, and explore myself and the surrounding more, as well as try a new relationship instead of clamming myself within my own shell for fear of getting hurt again.
This was the very sensation that I've lost ever since then when the world came crashing down on me.

Yet, how many of us actually have the courage to abandon the conventional route of success, and take a rugged and unproven 1 instead like Royston?

Well, stay tuned to find out more...
P.S. I like gals like Ah Girl!! -shy- =P

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home