Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Reality abt the Js...

For some reason, I feel like crying.
& it's already 12 midnite going 1.

Is it the sheer pressure I'm facing from the environment these days, the past coming back to haunt me, or something that triggers that crybaby hidden & buried deep within?

Somehow, I tend to know more people whose names start with Js....
Joanna, Joanne, Joel, Jianqi, Jasmine, JF (that doesn't count, Jun Xiong i mean.. =P), Joshua, Jacq Jacq, Jiaxin, etc...
In fact, it's so many that I think almost all the english names with J, I know them all..
Or so I think.

Anyway strangely, these group of folks are the weirdest folks I've even met.
Some are really close friends to the point we can crap about anything under the sun....
Well, almost any, until I annoyed the crap outta them or vice versa though hardly since I know nuts, or... things just went awry & we just drifted apart.

Jianqi & Joanne were 1 pair of lovely gals I know back then in JC 1st 3 mths.
Needless to say, somehow we managed to get along pretty well back then, perhaps cos we were equally cheena in nature, and came from neighbourhood schools, thus having similar mentalities?
Anyway fast forward 4 years down the road, Jianqi & I are still in touch courtesy of TK's job opening, though I would not & will not say the same for Joanne due to some unfortunate series of events that well... caused some disruption & put some distance between all of us.

Some of the J folks I know of have been rather supportive 1 way or another, though at the expense of being annoyed & irritated by me till they BTH, then cannot take it...
Folks like Joshua who went thru 3 mths of hardship on tekong with me eating crappy food & digging shitholes,
Joel ah yee who never fails 50% of the time to listen to me crapping about my annoying boring love life story about about the Ka Zua & the Pesky stalking gal,
Jacq Jacq who once in a while let me in on the good deals in sch,
brudder JF who always advise me about the dumbest things I do once in a while out there,
and of cos sista Jianqi who was there giving me advice back then when I fell right onto the ground face flat.

While for the rest, they either just... vapourised or vanished into thin air, as if they hadn't exist...
Though I still remember them 1 way or another lah.
Hopefully that they dun show up. =P

Well that's all for emo crapping...
I could use some time off at home to play games...
To these unsung heroes, a loud thank you to all of u...

P.S. I almost forgot... Jolin ah yee!!!! -hug- ai si ni le.... now dun ask me drink too much k? =)
P.P.S. I realise this entry makes no link, no sense, nor any connections in any way. So ignore this, and move on ok? This ain't about the lift upgrading $$ or the bak chor mee...
P.P.P.S. A certain nice Jasmine ah yee demands requests that I include her name (which I promptly forgot since I know like 5 Jasmines) in the Hall of Fame... So there u go... =P

4 MoOeD~!!

At 1:43 am, July 13, 2006, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Me me... Me also J... Jasmine cutie pie :p

 
At 9:59 am, July 13, 2006, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

u... u is Jasmine AH YEE...
speaking of which, I know like... hmm...5 Jasmines... of cos, u're the 5th.. =P

 
At 10:10 pm, July 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My chinese name is Jingming. :P

 
At 7:01 am, February 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read rosas home appliances Adams coat of arms dispute the validity of the debt Import of kitchen towel in belgium watch dragonball z movie clips 22 customize email marketing watch smalville

 

Post a Comment

<< Home