Saturday, July 29, 2006

End of the Road, Bdaes...

I realised that I might be reaching a bottleneck of some sort soon, as the biggest wall serves as an obstacle towards hindering my progress.
I must admit, last night part of me was feeling really crappy from many things.
The project due next wed which I have to submit this weekend cos of the comm svc camp, meeting of Yan Rui who's a close friend of -cough cough- you-know-who by chance and having her mention u-know-what, and so on and so forth...
Which is part of the explanation for the really irresponsible and bad actions I took.

Luckily the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, for my persistent alcohol rejection syndrome by this cursed body of mine limited my intake of alcohol to a mere... Well I don't know how many cups though, for back then I just din think so much...

Anyway, I manage to take light-hearted (and headed) steps towards the bus stop, before I flag a cab and try to make my way back home...
And definitely a cup too many, though there's still many cups more to go if I was unleashed from those self-imposed shackles.
Which makes me wonder when I woke up, why the heck am I sleeping on the sofa, where's my damn watches and whether I did puke at the drain and these kind of stuff.

Of cos for the puking part, it's just a random question related to drinking sessions, since I doubt anyone recall any damn thing after they're KO by the vices of evil.
Anyway, I think I'll probably need to go on another bout of detox regime, before school starts...

But for now... Let's see the fotos!! =)
[taken by N70, so dun complain abt the quality...]
28072006195
Here's pauline the bdae gal...

And there's a big crowd in her suite at swiss..
28072006196

Of cos, all visitors are treated to great food, great drinks, and of cos absolutely fabulous scenery...
28072006197
28072006193
28072006192

Well that's generally about all...
It's a great night, kudos to pauline for inviting us to join her in her bdae celebration..
But sorry if I've did anything that wasn't exactly that nice...

Though then again, all I did was eating and drinking and nothing else... =P

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home