Wednesday, July 05, 2006

doggie woe, shitty lives...

I need lots of help in trying to drop certain pending issues in the back of my mind.
Things like itinerary for the trip, Ah Goh's nuts' transfer agreement, doggie's training & SHHH silence lessons, WC betting and other shit.

I'm pretty certain shit don't fall all the time, until Balestier V Sengkang & all 3 matches had 8 goals.
8 damn goals.
And I was quick & fortunate to spot the 3rd occurrence.
Well this shall shut critics up that Lightning not only strike the same spot twice, but thrice.
And KNN, gong xi ni if u happened to stand there by chance.

Now was told doggie had an issue with food. This is not good.
Maybe I shall get him pet food by Sci Diet or dunno what brand.
But 1st up, U BETTER SIT. STOP HOPPING FOR MY HAND!
NBZ... =(

Thank god U ain't stupid enough to step on ur own pee & shit..
& thank god U woof to wake me up for the 2nd half of the game, which I slept thru frm HT to 60th min... =P

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home