Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sick..

When I'm feeling down, there's several things I'll do to get rid of that irritating feeling.
Eating, retail therapy, sleeping, it all works to a certain extent...

What I particularly like though, is walking in the rain.
It's not as though I'm in a hurry to go home or reach somewhere.
However, the slow stroll in the rain makes you ponder on every possible issues that you can reflect upon.
Of cos, that's not inclusive of the pro-strolling cold or fever you might get.

It sort of helps in sorting out your thoughts, as well as realising things you never found before.
It's a different kind of feeling from the type of 'playing in the rain' scenes you see in korean movies and stuff, cos it's more melancholy in touch.

However, what I didn't realise was...
The rain is 1 of the catalyst for the rashes..
A short brief stroll in the rain, & I'm back home stuck with 2 of my arms & shoulders all hot, red & burning.
Not to mention, the feet & my face as well...

Guess it's not too great for a rainy day either... =(

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home