Sunday, June 25, 2006

Recap

Life hasn't been good lately for me, with the Half-Life exponential nature of my World Cup loss, & the work being taken to a slightly new degree of difficulty..

It's pretty demoralising when you're all cooped up in the same room for over a month or so ALONE, doing the same damn thing every single day of the week cos it's so repetitive & boring.
21062006163
& oh, ignore the Gmail & MSN window. It's probably lunchtime.
Or so I think. (I IS PRODUCTIVE K?!?! I produce 'tadpoles'. =P)

On Fri, the goddamn rainy day which I slipped twice, fell once, TK's nephews came over and turn the whole place upside down.

While I was doing my work, that $@^$^ cheeky cute little rascal took my umbrella & starting making a fool out of himself (& me as well).
23062006165

Not that I was really concerned or what, but damn it!
It's my god damn umbrella for Christ's sake, and stop opening the damn umbrella so near your face that the metal bits at the end are almost POKING your eyes.

And of cos, STOP TRYING TO HIT ME WITH MY UMBRELLA!!
23062006164
Needless to say, I wasted a good 1/2 hr trying to convince him otherwise that "Resistance is Futile"....

Not only these, it's further more difficult to concentrate on work when you have folks wearing bells on the leg and walking around, 'attracting' everyone's attention.
& curious dogs that wondered how you tasted like.
3 of them to be exact.
23062006167

Oh well...

Anyway I'm still missing that pair of Climacool Kona that I traded in for Climacool Fresh cos
1) They don't have the size I want,
& 2) the 1 I bought then abit the small...
DAMN! I wanted a laceless shoe... BISH~!
BLEH... SO much for defects in the shoe... =(
The reflective strips on the shoe showing Adiprene is soooo nice!!!

Oh well... Time to get back to reality....

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home