Thursday, June 01, 2006

Motivation...

I could use some of the above.
I've been slacking for the past few days.
& seriously this time... I fear I'm going to fail at least 1 paper.

And by then, I might have to consider signing on the Army, even though my 2 year mandatory compulsive contract ended...
28052006119
& then... I'll look like this everyday... =(

On the brighter but not so bright side, I went for my scholarship interview at SMU today...
The irritating thing is that they decided to push everyone forward, and there's a really heavy downpour going on in the afternoon...
I went there in a rather overdressed outfit, though I was nervous and cranky like nuts.
01062006124
Of cos, eventually the interview turns out quite well but like most interviews I attended, I have no damn idea about the results or how they thought of me generally.

Hopefully, I could get that $$.
Or else, it's time to turn to Ngee Ann for that 10k I guess...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home