Saturday, May 13, 2006

Soccer 'Joy'

Bad luck prevails as I fail to hit targeted productivity for revision, as well as making consistent bad judgement at soccer betting.
In fact, I think most of my loss were incurred betting on EPL & other shit, while most of the winnings are from Sleague this season.
Of cos, net loss is rather negligible, and hence I ain't really concerned about that, but the overall form.

Becos recently I've been making bets that are rather big in nature but losing them, and winning those high-risk bets that are small in amount but with high odds.

It's ridiculous.
I need a new God to worship anytime soon.
Of cos, 1 that adores Soccer.

-Updates-
NB, nv bet on West Ham... or else win big $$ liao...

=Really Last Min's Updates=
Livepool equalised during the final few minutes, and won in penalty shootout.
Told ya it's last min updates liao...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home