Monday, May 01, 2006

Accident-prone...

I feel rather shitty over these few days.
The ankle sprain from 2 weeks ago haven't exactly heal completely.
And to make things worse, the continuous travelling has injured the other ankle.
& the ultimate thing?
I went running yesterday, clocking a rather decent timing for the 1st 4 laps, and slowing down to a donkey pace for the last 2, less the last 200m which I sprinted like a rocket.
Of cos, that caused part of the hamstring strain as well, though not as bad as the ankles.

They often say, if U're badly injured u might as well be better off dead.
Reason being U're gonna be a burden to others, and yourself.
Chances are, I freaking hate how damn injury-prone I am most of the time...

I guess I could use a new insurance policy that covers every damn thing...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home