Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Illusional Changes

Perhaps it's high time I rediscover my self-consciousness, and start finding some meaning in life for a change.
This Dream, this Illusion, I can't pinpoint.
I know not why I'm in there, when I'm in there, or how I got there.

All I know is, time changes changes, and changes brings about more changes in time to come.
All these while, the irritating silence, the lethal quiet nights, and the not-so-starry skies.
I've seen them, been through it, and gotten over them.
Yet why do I still can't comprehend these never-ending changes?

A marginal mental illusion, or the non-leniency of reality?
I can't point a finger to the cause, and neither do I want to.
It's neither your concern nor mine to start with, and it will never be even with eternality.

All these statistical discrepancies over the years never really got registered,
nor did it get recognised in any ways.
Perhaps it's high time someone brings them to attention,
and change the way things are done around here.

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home