Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hanging on a thin Thread

It's been a nice week since last Thurs.
Wala on Thurs was great, partly becos it's gd Fri the next day (not the class on that day),
but mainly cos of who's playing... the UnXpected that is...
Wala on Thurs~
& of cos, the barflies from the Cowboy Bar.

Not to mention, all the commotions abt GE this yr. I don't really care since my GRC's under MM Lee, meaning guaranteed walkover every election.
Well if U can't beat them, U might as well join them.
Welcome to the MIW. I mean, the Suck.
Welcome to the Suck. Hee Hee Hee.

Things ain't all smooth-sailing though, with all the classes and stuff popping up. Had to manage schedules like never before, and sad to say I fell for the temptation of drinking again.
2 asshats ladies called me out for drinking, only to have me make a nice mess out of the place.
Damn.

For those who know me, they know I tend to stand at the thinest line defining the difference between constructive & destructive approach to doing things.
For those who know me better, they know that... I'm just paranoid in nature.
So for last nite, damn. I shld have drank more even though the whole messy crap happened.

Compared to last Nov though, this is nothing. Yup.
Oh well, at least I was at office for work MUCH more earlier than those 2. Hee hee hee.

Today was quite a packed day.
The morning have me driving the van down for inspection, then buying lunch and collecting health certs. for the fishies.
The rest of the day? Mindless & endless data work..

The fun thing comes about when they caught a monitor lizard in the office premise.
Cage
I wonder why they'll wanna go catch, but it's soooo funny.
Monitor Lizard
The poor thing's going hysterical from all the weird stares and the 2 dogs poking fun at it.
Meanwhile, not-so-many-more-days to go for ACCA exam!
FIGHT ON! =P

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home