Friday, April 28, 2006

Differences...

Till now, I still pondered upon my course of studies, even though my admission is already confirmed.
Just not too long ago, I discovered something interesting.
The difference between me & my boss (U all know who) is that,
I'm an Engineer & he's a Businessman.
I'm gd at making things that do all the things possible, while he's gd at making things do all the things he WANTS.
That's the key difference.

In the mids of work and studies, I realised that even though common interest is 1 of the factors drawing people together as a group, differences between people seems to work even better at it.
It's a fact of life, and will always be.

Haven't anyone had enough of those childhood days when your parents will compare you to any other kids on the street or they know of?
All becos of this single miserable word: Differences.
Becos of differences, one is perceived to be better than another.
Becos of differences, one is presumed to be of a higher status & of better upbringing.

But does it always hold true?
Does someone who earns 5k a month lives a life any more enriching than a slogging undergrad who does part-time and earns like only 1k a month?
Not neccessary, even given the difference.

At the end of the day, difference draws people together and yet it breaks people apart.
So are U succumbing to differences?
Or joining together as 1 big happy mega-cluster-fark family?

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home