Sunday, April 02, 2006

April's Bloody Fool...

I'm not exactly a big fan of April Fool's Day, especially when the joke's on you.
Can't exactly remember why but afterall, memories are such shitty things to recap & think back abt of.

Anyway, it's been a tiring day, Mr Chow CB's announcement abt the bogus fees scared the crap outta me, & I'm overworked.
My right eye's hating the lenses (suspects cornea injury), my nose's getting cranky (a damn old problem), & my joints feel as though they're gonna come out of their respective sockets anytime soon..

Oh all things, these shitty things...
Shall blog abt other stuff like the chalet or the makan soon when fotos are in, but meanwhile...
A really Happy April Fool's Day to those bloody fools out there who think they're so farking bloody smart.

Up Yours Sincerely.
~CoW~

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home