Friday, April 14, 2006

7 X 7 = 49

Courtesy of Choco-not-so-sweet Jas, who 'arrowed' me to do this...

Seven dreams before death:
1-7) Don't tell u. =P

Seven things I can’t do in this lifetime:
1) lick my own elbow
2) do Yoga
3) Walk during expeditions w/o tripping or slipping..
4) watch trannies get it on...
5) take chilli...
6) Sleep for 48 hrs straight...
7) Convince myself I'm not fat.

Seven things that attract me:
1) Tall Gals
2) Long Hair
3) $$$
4) Nice fancy cars
5) Nice caring character
6) Gd sense of humour
7) An active sporty personality

Seven things I say:
1) Oro?
2) Huh?
3) What did U say?
4) KNS~!!
5) KNN~!!
6) Chicken PIE!!!
& my favourite all-time phrase...
7) U SURE?

Seven books that I love:
1-7) Can't remember. Probably comics or some Dan Brown stuff...

Seven movies that I’ve loved:
1) Johnny English (things can't get any less funny with Rowan ard...)
2) LOTR (everyone knows that...)
3) Vertical Limits (1 of my fav show abt the elements, the outdoors & whatsoever else..)
4) My Sassy Girl (redefining head-slapping)
5) Season Of Love (sad love stories...)
6) Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (Vengeance takes things a step colder...)
& Finally....
7) Kill Bill... (Revenge is a dish best served cold.)

Seven tags:
No one, cos arrowing is bad. =P

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home