Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spillover Effect...

Some calls it the bottom of the pit, other calls it the economical cycle of growth.
To me, it's just mere spillover & splash effect.

Last week, I encountered a really unfortunate day at work with the tyre puncture & whatsoever crap.
Last nite, we got the most lousiest shift of the duty, having to prowl 1 more round as compared to the other 2 shifts.

& today, I was told by the stand-in CSM that we have to sign 3 becos the KNN DO(Duty Officer) decided to give us 3 extras for rusty rifles.
Damn it lor, it's not ours lor.
Anyway, it's been clarified that it's not ours, but nevertheless cos it's alittle bit dirty (haven't seen it for mths already lor), we'll still wait and see how lor.
ASSHAT. KNNBFCCB. =(

Pardon me for the excessive not-so-pleasant usage of K, Ns, F, Cs & Bs.
But that's the only way I can express how I feel now. arghhh...

Hope all shit tides over soon ASAP otherwise I'll go bald from pulling my hair... ARGHH~~

1 MoOeD~!!

At 11:43 am, March 10, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

go to a place of worship. u need to 'wash' away the bad luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home