Sunday, March 19, 2006

NTUC & our daily lives

I'm pretty sure every Singaporean is familiar with our Govt-owned linked NTUC, that provides any damn services from groceries, insurances, to funeral services & loans...

I realised my monthly expenses at NTUC takes up a relatively large proportion of my allowance, but the standard & variety seems to be lacking...
Twice I went there this week to get bean sprouts, & twice I can't find.
Is it me, or is it just them?

Anyway, I've been honing my culinary skills whenever I get the chance to.
U never know when there's a need for that...

But chances are, I'll not use it...
So to hell with it, and damn the practice.

Meanwhile, I've been lacking something in life...
Can U sense it...?
Perhaps it's just my imagination...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home