Friday, March 17, 2006

The Deaf-Mute Theory...

For a long time, I've been advocating the Deaf-Mute theory, as proposed in J.D Salinger's book, "Catcher in the Rye".
It's been pretty intriguing, trying to follow the proposed model while trying not to get engulfed by what's to come.

As time changes, I wonder, what makes the author actually come up with such a theory...
The monotonous of the working society? The intolerance of oppositions in life? The expected "Teacher teach, students listen" concept?
It's been rather ridiculous, the whole damn thing, considering I hardly muttered anything during the weekdays in camp other than the usual "Gd Morning/Afternoon/Evening", & the #!$%$^...

As evolutions take place gradually everywhere, I've come to realise that I've to change eventually as well...
Now the dilemma... To still be a Deaf-Mute (IE V.2) or not?
It's been gd while it lasted...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home