Saturday, March 25, 2006

Boredoms goes Bored....

As always, 8 hrs straight in Orchard Rd isn't fun, especially when u spend at least a gd 6 hrs couped up in classroom at a ulu place called Starhub centre...

Last night, I get this girl beside me with her long hair all over my right arm.
Today, I get this stranger to crap to abt how illegible the lecturer's handwriting is...

Oh well..
& oh!!! There's some Harley Davidson event in orchard rd at night...
Was wondering why there's lots of ppl in those Harley Davidson shirts + those event passes...
Turns out there's lots of Harley's on the rd...
Smelly & noisy event though... Next pls...

Anyway, just caught V for Vendetta with Amy at Shaw Plaza. Movie was pretty gd, if not for the "Fi-Li-Fa-La" English of 'V' that was going rather fast & ranting off non-stop.
The cinema was the killer though. Too long haven't been there, & the seat's are a drag for tall folks like Joel, Amy & me... (more for me though...)
-Wonder how I survived watching LOTR at the 3rd row frm the front there back then-

As usual, free seating to a large extent but no 1 cares, and my neck's killing, so oh well...
It's been a nice night, with company for movie, & other kind of stuff in the day...

Guess I'm off to TTSH tomorrow for some stupid stuff... =(

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home