Friday, February 24, 2006

Recall Mannings & DUMB FARK SAF

For the 101 time I must say, SAF's a farking retarded place that breed retards.
A series of events involving this week's recall manning took a turn for the worst when those asshats decided to ask me to go down Esplanade tml when they're 'song ka-ing' to take the farking recall list frm them.
The situation at hand now's like, "come on! I told U I'm not around tomorrow! How the heck AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THE FORM?!?!"
Asshats, they never learn, they never listen.
Can't work with them, can't work near them...

Anyway, the Op Spec who plans these is amazingly retarded as well, considering that he left all those shit up to me to settle, leaving me in a do-or-die situation...
& his dumbest farking solution cum suggestion?
"U tml come down Esplanade collect lor..."

Well, UP URS, short fart!
USE UR brain! I where got clearance pass?! STUPID...
Oh well, now I gotta think of some stupid things to smoke my way out...

Well to the NSmen out there, U better pray no recall, otherwise KNNBCCB, I'll screw u all upside down, inside out...
I'm farking pissed...
-open exhaust vents-

Perhaps SAF shld change its name to DFAF, DUMB FUCK ARMED FORCE...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home