Friday, November 30, 2007

Another Yr...22

Not exactly just another year, I supposed.
Lots of events, lots of ups and downs.
With exceptional peaks and pitfalls too...

With some honourable mentions....

1) 2006 Dec Y-Camp

- Watching my kid beneficiary weijie took the leap of faith finally after refusing to jump off the flying fox tower for at least 5+ mins...
- Learning alot from weijie despite the brief 3D2N stay with him during Y-camp and our age and mentality difference as well.


2) Paddle & Pedal (P&P) 2007
-Finally the 1st activity which I took part in for SMUX...
- Revisited ubin via kayaking over & cycling all over the place, and camwhored like mad with people and wild boar(s) alike. =P
- And not forgetting, meeting some of the cute babes available in school...


3) Kind of attended my 1st concert @ Esplanade

- Was so thrilled that Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra's performing in SG during Mosaic music fest that I willingly parted with that little bit of $$ to catch them in action...
- And I must say, it's $$ well-spent...


4) Took part in 1st Sudoku Challenge 2007 by Brands

- Made it to the Finals as top 30 only to walk home with a small prize... =(


5) Relationship & Love
- Fell in love truly for the 2nd time...

Broken Pairs...
- Only to fall out of it 5 mths later feeling broke, broken, and depressed at pit bottom level..


6) Depression
- Combated depression while going for chalets, organising and helping out at camps, bidding for mods (which make me do all the WRONG THINGS!) and of cos, managing classes...
- Did lots of crazy things like...seeing my own blood...cutting...etc, though wasn't that serious.
- Got chided like mad and didn't understand why...


7) Uni-Y FOC
- 4D3N of fun, bonding and community service for the participants...
- (lots of shit for us though...)


8) SMUX Camp 07

- 1st event that I kind of participate but as a slacker helper.
- As usual, did lots of nonsense...

- Unkind weather gave us rain for like god-knows-how-often.
- Lucky though for us, cos got eyecandy all the time... =P


9) Bay Escapade 07
- 1st time organising outdoors event as an org. comm, only to know the amt of shit and hardwork required.

- needless to say, it was full of tiring nonsense but it's rewarding...


10) Blood Donation
- Not a big deal but true to my vow to benefit mankind, I stay true to that nonsense and donate my worthless blood to save u all undeserving humans...


11) Teaching Assistant

- Become a TA for the fun of it, only to realise there's the need to sit in for 12 classes + do 2 hrs of weekly consultation sessions just for $500...
- Got 'abused' by frens who are taking that mods but from diff classes.
- Needless to say, life was unbearable if not for the *cough cough* cuties who always come for consultation.
- My secret to having them come back for more?? Teach them the wrong things the right thing but in a confusing and brief way. =P


12) New project mates...
- Yes yes, I know... U're probably gonna dish out punishment on me for dropping charles & deb in fav of the tri-gal grp, but it's always better to work with diff people...
- (So u know who in sch u can work with in future...)
- It was lots of fun though joking and crapping during project meetings...


13) Drink, Drank, Drunk
- Went for the 1st drinking session with sch folks...
- Got the 1st folk from school drunk/half-drunk/high-until-drunk too. =P
- No prize for guessing who.


14) Lasik *ZAP ZAP!!*

- Spurred by madness, depression and a dash of vanity, I went for the ops during the break...
- 1+ mth of post-ops suffering, a lifetime (I hope so..) of clarity...


15) Anal Doggie...
- Needless to say, that asshat's still surviving well under me...
- He kinda took on the irritating side of me though...[Like fetching the ball and not giving it to u.]
- And he has that sweet and lovely cute side of him too, especially when sleeping. [Just like me too...=P]


16) Belated Bdae celebration @ Geographer

- An unexpected, unplanned, unforecasted msg from brudder JF that gotten me down...

- Needless to say, really thankful and glad that he celebrated for me + intro this great place to me.


Special mention for the year:

Joelle 阿姨, for giving me both good and bad advices.
Mostly the bad and farked up ones though. lalala. =P
And needless to say, 1 of those who will not hesitate to make me 'TAH' if required.
TMD...

Brudder JF, aka my Towkay...
For being so nice and well in a way, teaching me alot of stuff.
AKA the 社会大学 way...
Well that's all for this 1/2-farked, 1/2 great year.
Hopefully a better year after year... =P

Labels: ,

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home