Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Misunderstandings...

After random tots to go find YuNz cos I ish bored like mad, I headed over to Sentosa...

Guess apparently there's been some misunderstanding.
Cos the princess didn't look very pleased to see me on that sunny little island.
Especially her friend, who might thought I was a stalker or sth.

And Sista YuNz indeed worked at Sentosa!! (just that she got workshop lah)
I guess she probably thought I went down to check on her or sth.
BAH.

I hate being misunderstood.
I hate being neglected and kena cold treatment for no reason more.

BAH BAH.

This sucks.
BAH BAH BAH.


On a side note, do hope things work out well this Sat...
The cake is gonna be very nice... =)

Labels:

2 MoOeD~!!

At 2:59 pm, July 25, 2007, Blogger PrincessVeron said...

i noe which princess you are refering to~~

 
At 5:16 pm, July 25, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

veron> shuddup.
u ish someone else's princess. not moi.

i ish not ur harem 1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home