Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy-ness

All those talks about happiness...
I wonder how true they are...

Perhaps lowered expectations do bring about happiness.
The lesser you expect, the lesser the disappointment.
And apparently, some asshats said it applies everywhere.
But I wonder why.

Somehow, I just have issues with expectations.
As low as they might be, some are really low.
& it's self-defeating to lower it even more just to comfort myself.

And the really high 1s? I just feel reluctant to lower it.
Call it pride, self-actualisation, or whatsoever.


Bah, I'm probably going delusional.
Need..Help..ASAP...

Labels: ,

2 MoOeD~!!

At 1:37 am, June 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm i dont think it's bout LOWERING expectations?

more like to be CONTEND (try if have to, find reasons, think of some positive attributes etc etc) with what comes your way, gd or bad..

i know, u might say both are like SAME, but there's a twist of difference between the two.

can't exactly be put into words the diff.. but u can try pondering upon it and start to FEEL the difference if possible haha.

anyway so much philo n ways to happiness, but at the end of the day, it's up to the Individual HOW you want to Define it.

say for example, Happines (to me :p) is helping others n seeing them happy coz of wad I did. now is there any Lowering of expectation here? no rite?

haha so ya, conclusion: there are different ways to Defining Happiness.

p/s: sry for this naggy comment lolx. tot so long nvr leave comment, it's ok if i leave sucha long one rite :p

 
At 6:18 pm, June 24, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

Bah. Maybe being Contented is a bottomless pit to me.

If u ask me. watching ppl suffering can be a form of happyness, if u have that sort of interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home