Sunday, May 20, 2007

Random blahs

For those who haven't been to the Eurostar funfair at Woodlands, do go down check it out. It's till 27th May if I remembered correctly...
Besides the rides, there's the Pasar Malam (bazaar) beside Causeway Point too. (Not sure if it's over yet since I went like last week)

There are some pretty fun rides.


Although quite over-priced and doesn't seem THAT thrilling.
But do go see see look look, since it isn't that crowded.
Afterall, was amazed that it's not very packed when I went on a Fri night.


Anyway found this goodie while shopping @ NTUC..(Yes I ish damn uncle, can?)

This brand of choc's called DARS, which i thought sounds damn sweet/cute/whatsoever if you call ur S/O or ur S/O calls u 'Dar Dar', which is Dar(s). =D
Last seen @ NTUC retailing at $1.40/box.
Comes in 3 flavours: Bitter choc, milk choc and white choc.
Get them now! (I heart white choc cos as sweet as me)


On a side note, here's some fotos from accunpuncture treatment 2 weeks back.

Had like so many stupid needles on me, and it kinda hurts if I try to move my hand or leg with the needles on.
Anyway supposed to go for a 2nd session but keep forgetting cos:
(a) no $$
(b) lazy to go
(c) waiting for dad to be back in SG so can go with him & bro and ask him pay

Oh well. Guess I could use a 2nd session for my right shoulder and my back.
And that stupid left shoulder as well.
And oh, those dumb knees...
Darns I'm screwed.

Meanwhile, JF's bdae post to come tml k? =)
So wait patiently. 70+ fotos, lazy to upload mah. =P

Labels: , , ,

2 MoOeD~!!

At 3:24 pm, May 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acupuncture looks scary. I want to try also but I scared! :( I went with a friend once and saw people sitting in a row with needles poked in scary places, eew.

Btw, I love coming to your blog. Always got nice nice music to hear! Haha. (I usually hate webpages that play music, but yours is an exception!)

 
At 5:09 pm, May 21, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

qiaoyun>oh hee, thanks...
thinking of what song to change to next.
cos my layout abit ugly...
(But then lazy to change. haha)

anyway acupuncture's quite ok, but need to go for afew sessions depending on how jialat ur body is.
apparently my shoulder quite screwed, so 1 time not enough.

And arghhh! I WANT PS3~!~!!
-sad-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home