Sunday, May 20, 2007

Goodies...

Just got back from the airpork airport. Dad got lots of goodies... =)

For example, this 4GB Sony MS PRO Duo.
Sony MS PRO Duo 4gb
Guess how much it cost???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
S$50+!!! That will only get you a 2GB at sim lim only!
hurhurhur...

And of cos, 1 of my darlings...
Absolut Pear
Absolut Pear!!!
That makes my Absolut collection a nice complete 10 bottles, including Absolut Level and Absolut 100 (some year-end version or sth).
Oh well. =P

Anyone care to sponsor me a new display rack/shelf for my Absolut darlings?

Labels: , , ,

2 MoOeD~!!

At 4:31 pm, May 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh pour some for me to drink leh.
share share.
sharing is caring! :)

LOOKS LIKE ITS A NICE DRINK LOHHHHHHH!

 
At 8:57 pm, May 20, 2007, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

frosty> ...u support sharity 1 izzit?
how old liao?

see how lah. aku oso can't drink vodka-based stuff nowadays, dunno why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home