Friday, January 12, 2007

Incident or Accident?

I suspect that I might be masochistic to a certain extent.
Afterall, I was the one who's bitching about gastric and stuff, and yet I have no questions about downing a drink and topping up another...

Yesterday, I promptly made my way down to Jbar (for that 1st time) after some barflies asked if I wanna join them for their usual chillout.
It was then that I realise tons of things, like the purpose they're there...(to kajiao ppl), the nice ambiences (wasn't too overwhelming even though i seem underdressed) and stuff lidat.
It wasn't exactly that great a day, considering it rained the day away till now.. But the crowd was all that matters...

The ironic thing was however...
That I'm supposed to cut down or even stop drinking for the moment.
Last night apparently neither of that happened...
Was initially sipping away... Then eventually ending up in me drinking away like a fish...
I oso dunno why. =P

Anyway time to kick start that much procrastinated detox before that gastric gets worse...

1 MoOeD~!!

At 2:44 pm, January 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u ah better take care of urself ah!

yah think u beta stop drinking rather continue bitching about gastric = =

take care yo!

jq

 

Post a Comment

<< Home