Friday, December 29, 2006

Stone stone survey

Can someone tell me if the new blogger beta (or dunno wat) is good???
They were saying it's much better than the current 1 after switchover, but abit the lazy...hee

Anyway, koped this from YuNz² who in turn koped it from Barffie who in turn...
well U get the drift...

Fill in every question and don't post w/o filling in every blank with at least a word.
1. Never in my life have I: eaten chilli.
2. The last person I kissed was: J*******, although the last person that force-kissed me was my dog..
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then always manage to make me smile: plenty of them ard, but huiqing's 1 long-lost sista that comes to mind.
4. The high school I go to is: SAJC..(JC = equivalent of high sch right?)
5. When I'm nervous: I either talk alot of crap, keep quiet, or start drinking/eating.
6. The last time I cried was: ...can't recall when... rather not either.
7. My hair: always in a mess, or standing after waking up.
8. When I was 5, I: hmm.. think i bit someone...was quite the asshat menace then in K1..
9. My Christmas last year: Spent it at home drinking, before joining the retards for supper...
10. When I turn my head to my right, I see: dead people my toopid dog...
11. I should be: reading up on next year's modules instead of slacking...
12. When I look down I see: my subwoofer...
13. The craziest recent event was: Y Camp I guess... Crazy schedules...
14. By this time next year: I hope to be a better person...(and hopefully not so lonely oso)
15. I love: hawt babes anything that's sweet and nice...
16. I have a hard time understanding: girls. YES, girls/ladies/women... and oh, my dog as well.
17. One time at a family gathering: ...dunno. never liked family gatherings anyway.
18. You know I like you if: I am both nice & sarcastic in a seemingly funny yet not so funny way to u.
19. Take my advice: if U wanna go crazy and toopid.
20. My ideal breakfast is: 1 sausage and 2 egg... 100 mah. =P
21. If you visit the place I grew up: U'll be surprised how the ruling party = govt w/o any doubt.
22. Soon I plan on visiting: Japan..Or perhaps Taiwan...
23. If you spend the night at my house: It's akin to fighting a war. very messy, that is.
24. The world could do without: War, retards, and asshats.
25. The most recent thing I bought: hmm...slippers...cos just broke..(tmd dun luff!!!)
26. My favourite brunette is: ...no comments..
27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: penguins.. =P
28. Last night I: was out with JQ @ wala...
29. My birthday is on: 31 Nov... (remember HOR U ASSHATS!)
30. Tomorrow I will be: slacking and stoning at home and not doing (11) instead.

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home