Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sneak Preview...

For some reason unknown, I'm getting some really nasty bad vibes about next sem...
Perhaps MA + FA + Biz Law isn't really the smartest of things to do.
Not even for a s*****r too.

Meanwhile though, here's my list of new year resolutions for 2007, though I guess I ain't gonna be able to fulfill them all...
1) Finish up those left from the past yrs...
2) Drink less... (especially so with that advance warning from Xmas..)
3) Eat proper meals... (especially breakfast to prevent that gastric again...)
4) Be a nicer guy...(I've been a nice asshat for 06... so shall upgrade to a nice guy from nice asshat)
5) Be nice to my friends and relatives and doggie...(only if they're nice to me...)
6) Manage my time properly...(almost died during wk 10-12 & during study break wk 14...)
7) Slack less... (I literally slacked thru study break drinking...)
8) Study more... ('nuff said. all i did for last sem was mug for tax, that's all...)
9) Learn how not to be so mean... (tough job, but someone has to do it...)
10) Be more productive and participative...

That's about all I guess...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home