Friday, November 24, 2006

Trival Q&As...

For a moment... I need to give those stupid Q&As once in a while to take a breather from studies.
The mugger aura (or so-called) is overwhelming in the library. Murderous and lethal.
In fact, I heard my from my friend that he had been camping in the library for the past 4 days.
(TMD, how he go for bath and stuff w/o anyone to jaga...)

So here goes....
Q: Why the stupid SBS uncle at the interchange always gotta ram the accelerator before he start to reverse? FARKING noisy leh... the stupid alarm oso... orhorhorhorhorhorh...KNN~! WHYYYY?!?!?!

A: Cos hor, the bus works on an air-brake system, instead of your usual ventilated or caliper brake system. So hor, need to store power air 1st mah. So by raming ur ass the accelerator, will build up fart air mah... Otherwise how u think the toopid brake can even release in the 1st place...


Damn... I am screwed left right centre by studies...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home